- Will I receive a password? May I share my password with friends, or is use limited solely to me?
Yes, when you complete the subscription process, you will choose a user name and a password. You are the only one licensed to use this password.
- What if I forget my password?
We have instructions for what to do if you forget your user name or your password. Details about how to do this will be included as part of the subscription process.
- Why should I get an Individual (Non-Member) Subscription?
Individual (Non-Member) Subscribers have access to: Tables of contents, abstracts, full-text searching, full-text display, document delivery, PDFs, links to Medline and GenBank, future tables of contents, and the advantage of having password access to JALM from any computer connected to the Internet
[Ordering Procedure][Rates and Policies]
- How can I tell if my institution has subscribed? How do I get my institution to subscribe?
If your institution subscription has been activated, you will see the name of your institution at the top of the web page confirming that you are signed in as part of an institution. If you would like to have an institutional subscription, please contact your local librarian.
- Who is eligible for an Individual (Non-Member) and a Member Subscription?
Individual (Non-Member) Subscriptions are available to individuals, providing them with access to JALM online. AACC Members have Member Subscriptions to JALM, providing them with access to JALM online. Members and Non-Members may also have access to JALM through an Institutional Subscription.
- How can I access JALM if I am not an AACC member and I don't have access through an institutional subscription?
You may wish to apply for AACC membership or you may wish to purchase an Individual subscription. Without a subscription you have access to Tables of contents, abstracts, and full text searching (without full text viewing) at no cost and without having to register.
- How do I become a member of AACC?
If you prefer to take advantage of all the benefits of being a member of AACC, go to our Membership Site. to sign up.
Still have questions?
For further information, please contact AACC Customer Service. Office hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
AACC Customer Service
900 Seventh Street NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20001
Phone (202) 857-0717 or 1 (800) 892-1400
Fax (202) 887-5093